Oral Surgery Huntington Beach
Some treatments our Huntington Beach oral surgery expert offers include:
• Dental extractions for teeth that are damaged, decayed, or impacted
• Bone and gum grafts, which may be needed in cases of severe periodontal disease or before implants can be completed
• Dental implants to replace lost teeth
• TMJ treatments to correct joint or musculoskeletal abnormalities or damage contributing to TMJ disorders
• Periodontal treatments, which can help restore gums to health
Treatment will be planned in detail, and we will explain each aspect of your care so that you never have to worry about surprises. Our expert in oral surgery in Huntington Beach will even explain the risks, drawbacks, and alternatives to your planned procedure. If you are a candidate for an extraction, we may also explain restoration options, such as dental implants or bridges.
As with any oral surgery, proper aftercare is essential. We will give you specific aftercare instructions to help reduce the risk of complications. You may be more likely to suffer complications if you smoke or have poor dental hygiene. Good dental habits can help your body heal, but you may also need to take certain prescribed medications, such as antibiotics or painkillers. Give us a call today to find out more or to schedule your appointment with our Huntington Beach dentist.
If you need a talented, kind and caring dentist don't hesitate to make an appointment today. I highly recommend him and his staff.
Maureen M.- Westminster, CA
I am doing my Invisalign Treatment here, and am coming to an end.. Let me just start by saying the results are unbelievable! Many of my friends and coworkers are amazed with my results as well.
Tina T., Westminster, CA
Dr.A. Rassouli has been my dentist and husbands dentist for the last 10 years and I will not go anywhere else!!! Besides the fact that their staff is amazing and even more
Maria M. Hollywood, Los Angeles, CA